40mm heatsinks for purchase separately.
- 100% Aluminum
- All heatsink fins are "wave" profile for maximum surface area
- Heatsinks are anodized black. Black provides the highest emissivity (ability to emit energy by radiation).
- All external (visible) surfaces of the heatsink will be blemish free. Great care is taken in the factory to ensure that external surfaces are not marked, and shrink wrapped in anti-scratch plastic wrap to preserve. The interior (non visible) surface of heatsinks will have exactly one thin mark in the corner where the anodisation isn't present. This isn't a scratch - just a normal artefact of the anodization process that any anodized product has due to the way anodized products must hang in anodization fluid.
- The "base" of the heatsink has a minimum thickness of 8mm
- Please see our UMS heatsink page if you would like pre-drilled and pre-tapped UMS versions of these heatsinks.
|200 x 40 x 80||0.67|
|200 x 40 x 120||0.5|
|200 x 40 x 165||0.38|
|200 x 40 x 210||0.28|
|250 x 40 x 210||0.19|
|300 x 40 x 80||0.45|
|300 x 40 x 120||0.40|
|300 x 40 x 165||0.31|
|300 x 40 x 210||0.18|
And pleased with the shipping time.
I used the 80mm x 300mm for the Amp Camp pcb's and they work fine.
Easy to drill and tap
Very good value. Zero flaws. Great design.
We Also Recommend
* For non-contiguous US states please contact us directly for a quotation.