Analog Crossover Network Chassis
Custom chassis for the Analog Crossover Network.
- The price includes free shipping to the contiguous USA
- If you are from the EU please see the information about ordering chassis within the EU page
- If you don't want to wait until November, you can buy a Galaxy 230x230 chassis in aluminum right now, and DIY :)
About the current pictures:
- Pictures shown are prototype only
- The final product will have the front panel nicely anodized so the "pot slot" looks nicer
- The final product will have a silkscreened rear panel
- Customized Galaxy 2U 230x230 chassis (steel covers and rear panel)
- "Analog Crossover Network" silkscreen
- LED holes in the front
- "Pot slot" on the inside of the front panel. This is a groove CNC cut in the front panel to reduce the panel thickness to 4mm. This allows the easy mounting of various potentiometers or other devices that require a thin front panel.
- DC input hole
- 8 RCA holes (that's 2 for input, 6 for output)
- 4 Neutrik D-Series XLR holes (1 for input, 3 for output)
- Silkscreen to show inputs and outputs
This is my first go, but this was an easy assembly, well packaged and manufactured case, nice finish and silkscreen work on back.
We Also Recommend
Back panel parts kit plus PCB / Transistor / Diode mounting parts kit for the Deluxe Chassis