Amp Camp Amp Parts Kit Only
The Amp Camp Parts Kit includes everything you need to build the Amp Camp Amp except the recommended power supply and a chassis. You can also buy the complete Amp Camp Amp kit which has everything included.
- All parts are purchased directly from reputable US distributors
- Printed circuit boards (Revision 1.6)
- Transistors including Linear Systems's JFETs and IRC MOSFETs
- Switches, LEDs, capacitors, resistors, everything is included except the PSU and chassis
- The same parts quality Nelson Pass uses in his own amplifiers
- Keratherm® MOSFET insulators - very efficient and no grease required
- M3 board mounting standoffs, w/ stainless steel bolts and washers
- Stainless steel mounting bolts and washers for MOSFETs
- Gold plated speaker terminals and RCA Jacks
- Power connector jack
- Copper hookup wire in assorted colors
- Cover plate for XLR hole (for advanced users, the XLR hole gives the possibility to create monoblocks with over 20 watts per channel)
Good parts selection. Amp worked fine from fist turn on.
Thank you for make the kit available.
Never having done one of these kits previously I wasn't sure what to expect. The designers of this kit obviously understand that novices may struggle with some parts of the build. The excellent build guide and the high quality of the parts go a long way towards rewarding the builder with a successful outcome. The diyaudio forum thread for this build was invaluable to me. But the best part is how this amp sounds. It far exceeded my expectations. It's really good.
After over twenty years of so called high end I am simply flashed by the musicality of this little amp.
Thats really music at its best!
KISS keep it small and simple !
playing now with 40 years old Philips 9710 chassis.
special thanks to member TungstenAudio :-))
Solid parts easy to assemble
I bought this amp to test Paul Klipsch statement that all he needed was a great 5 watt amplifier to drive his Klipschorns. I will attest that this amplifier does to job extremely well. Great kit. This is my second build of a Nelson Pass amp. I built a First Watt F5 several years ago to compare it to my Harmon Kardon Citation II. All three amps are sound fantastic.
We Also Recommend