Drilling and tapping of 40mm heatsinks
40mm heatsinks can be drilled and tapped to your specification.
All you need to do is attach a DXF or DWG with your design file to your order and our talented team will guide our CNC machines to do the rest. The work will be performed on a panel that has already been anodized and some surface scratching may occur during the drilling and tapping. If you would like to have the panel re-anodized that's not a problem - just purchase our re-anodization service.
Lead time is 8-10 working days.
- Price is PER HEATSINK. A 300mm deep chassis has 1 heatsinks per side (2 in total for the chassis), a 400mm deep chassis has 2 heatsinks per side (4 in total for the chassis).
- Minimum thread depth - 5mm. The thinnest part of the heatsinks is 8mm. Holes are drilled 5-6mm deep so as not to puncture the exterior. Holes are then tapped all the way.
- The price of $50 will be suitable for almost all examples of this service. We do reserve the right to ask for surcharge in the event of extremely difficult or complicated work.
- DXF or DWG file - Please see our CAD Files for Customization of Chassis Panels page for source files. If you aren't a CAD guru, can't make your own files or would rather we did it for you, then we can prepare a CAD file for you from a sketch.
We Also Recommend
* For non-contiguous US states please contact us directly for a quotation.