- N Channel Quad (NNNN)
- Linear Systems LSK170 Quad Idss 6-8mA - $30
- Linear Systems LSK170 Quad Idss 8-11mA - $35
- P Channel Quad (PPPP)
- Toshiba 2SJ74 Quad Idss 6-8mA - $45
- Toshiba 2SJ74 Quad Idss 8-11mA - $50
- NP Quad (NNPP)
- Toshiba 2SK170/2SJ74 Quad Idss 6-8mA - $40
- Toshiba 2SK170/2SJ74 Quad Idss 8-11mA - $45
- NP Octet (NNNNPPPP)
- Toshiba 2SK170/2SJ74 Octet Idss 6-8mA - $90
- Toshiba 2SK170/2SJ74 Octet Idss 8-11mA - $100
- All parts are guaranteed to be new and authentic (Linear Systems are new, Toshiba are new-old-stock)
- Matched to ±0.1mA, guaranteed ±0.2mA. Tested at 10V / 22'C and sorted into 0.1mA bins. For more information visit the JFET matching information page.
- All JFETs are grade B/BL (which specifies 6-12mA), but you can now choose from an Idss sub-range. Learn more about how to choose the right Idss for your project.
- Manufacturer specifications: LSK170 | LSJ74 | 2SK170 | 2SJ74
- Note that any letters or numbers printed on Linear Systems JFETs do not refer to grade, they are batch identification. All grades have identical physical housing. You cannot tell the grade by looking at the JFET itself. The only way to know the grade is by testing for Idss.
- N Quads: Limit of 8 units per customer per month
- P Quads/NP Quads: Limit of 2 units per customer per month
- NP Octets: Limit of 1 units per customer per month
These JFETs are provided as a service to the do-it-yourself audio hobbyist community and it's important that we can always keep these parts in stock for small orders from hobbyists. Please only buy what you need.
If you need more than the above quantity for a particular build, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Project use reference
I have ordered these original Toshiba 2SK170/2SJ74 - JFets (BL-range) a few weeks ago.
Today I measured them with great results - they are matched very, very well!
Delivery was fast. They have been packed extremely well! Thanks a lot to the diyAudio-store!
On the pics some measurements - you know with different temperatures and test-equipment
you can get different values - very good matching job!
Many thanks to Elena and diyaudio for sorting out customs issue. Excellent service.
Where would I be without these jfets?
Currently underway with BA1/2 pre with 610/9610 headphone buffer nailed on, 27V rails, 2.4R degeneration, 450/550 regulation from Waynes Pearl 1 circuit. Balanced xlr input only from my balanced DAC, 4 gang tkd pot. Nearly done, just got to connect boards, psu, pot etc. I can alter source resistors, load resistance and may try extending feedback loop to buffer output.
Also F5 in a galaxy box (!), 500VA, 4 x 47000 caps, 37V rails, cascoded jfets, 240/9140 mosfets just to be different, soft start, yet to fit heatsinks and audio boards, should probably renew my eyebrow insurance before I switch this one on.
Pearl 1 MC phono stage using three LSK170 quads.
BA3 pre, mje 15034/5 cascoded jfets, 35v rails, 510/9510 mosfets, biassed to over 300mA, multiple source and load resistors for adjustment, TL431 psu regulation for easy adjustment of supply voltages.
But can you tell which one is which?
Great parts, very fast service. Definitely would be shopping again! Thank you very much!
I grabbed a matched quad of the LSK's for use in a cloudlifter-type circuit and they worked great! Low noise as expected
Hi, thank you for these hard to find original articles.
I know, they come from a reliable source, yours!
It is reassuring to have reliable and available people for a concrete contribution to our hobby.
Thank you very much!
Really good and fast service - high quality parts accurately matched.
Many Many thanks to Elena for actively helping in managing the international mail service failure. Other suppliers would not do this!
I ordered Toshiba NP Quad with PCB and F-5 Transistor Kit. I haven't used these yet, because I'm still
in the part collecting phase for my F5. The delivery to Germany was faster than I thought and well packed
with care. Great service and superb quality. Thanks diyAudioStore for making things possible!
Just so. Perfect.
We Also Recommend
Back panel parts kit plus PCB / Transistor / Diode mounting parts kit for the Deluxe Chassis