Linear Systems LSK170 Ultra Low Noise Single N-Channel JFET (8 Pieces)
LSK170 ULTRA LOW NOISE SINGLE N-CHANNEL JFET from Linear Systems.
- Specification sheet for LSK170
- If a grade is not available for sale that means it has sold out. Please subscribe to the stock announcements thread to be notified of new stock arrivals.
- Please note that the grade you want depends on your needs - please see the Linear Systems JFET support thread in The diyAudio Store support forums for more information about which grades will best suit your application
- Some application notes from Linear Systems mobile information website that was set up for Burning Amp 2013
- Grade A (Idss 2.6 - 6.5): 8 pieces $60.32
- Grade B (Idss 6 - 12): 8 pieces $32.76
- Grade C (Idss 10 - 20): 8 pieces $29.64
- Grade D (Idss 18 - 30): 8 pieces $29.64
Order Limits for LSK170 grades as of Aug 14, 2017
- No more than 10 units (10 x 8 packs) per customer, per month, of any one grade
- We provide these JFETs as a service to the do-it-yourself audio hobbyist community and it's important that we can always keep these parts in stock for small orders from hobbyists. Please keep this in mind when ordering large quantities.
- If you would like to order more than 10 units, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and to discuss volume pricing and availability
Shipping and board quality 1st class. I have not tested the jfets to date.
Everything went as expected
It's really great to find transistors corresponding to the old references 2SK170 and 2SJ74.
Without going through the diyAudio Store it would be impossible for a single customer to have access to Linear Systems' LSK170.
Really fantastic, the only problem: the customs clearance fee to Europe ($ 43). The cost of transistors is already high, but fortunately we are passionate amateurs...
I received other components, coming from Maine, without such price supplements. it was also a shipment usps?
Otherwise, the package arrived safely in good conditions. Just a little late because of the customs house !
When properly used these are astonishingly low noise. Very pleased.
Good source for hard to find products that you don’t trust the authenticity of eBay sellers or Amazon from get your JFETs from DIY audio
We Also Recommend