Linear Systems LSK170 Ultra Low Noise Single N-Channel JFET (8 Pieces)
LSK170 ULTRA LOW NOISE SINGLE N-CHANNEL JFET from Linear Systems.
- Specification sheet for LSK170
- If a grade is not available for sale that means it has sold out. Please subscribe to the stock announcements thread to be notified of new stock arrivals.
- Please note that the grade you want depends on your needs - please see the Linear Systems JFET support thread in The diyAudio Store support forums for more information about which grades will best suit your application
- Some application notes from Linear Systems mobile information website that was set up for Burning Amp 2013
- Grade A (Idss 2.6 - 6.5): 8 pieces $60.32
- Grade B (Idss 6 - 12): 8 pieces $32.76
- Grade C (Idss 10 - 20): 8 pieces $29.64
- Grade D (Idss 18 - 30): 8 pieces $29.64
Order Limits for LSK170 grades as of Aug 14, 2017
- No more than 10 units (10 x 8 packs) per customer, per month, of any one grade
- We provide these JFETs as a service to the do-it-yourself audio hobbyist community and it's important that we can always keep these parts in stock for small orders from hobbyists. Please keep this in mind when ordering large quantities.
- If you would like to order more than 10 units, please contact us at email@example.com and to discuss volume pricing and availability
Arrived fast as ordered without problems.
(had to pay customs though...)
Two of the premium priced "A grade" JFETs I ordered had a measured Idss of approximately 8mA, even though the advertised spec was for an Idss in the range of 2.6mA - 6.5mA. Those should have been sold as the less expensive B grade parts. Considering the nearly two-fold price differential, this is an area where the store needs to pay more attention.
No question, this is the real deal. The only replacement that I know that works.
8 LSK170B with a Idss reanging from 8-10 mA. Id/Vds of the Peak Atlas DCA 75 shows excellent linearity.
Really love it
We Also Recommend
* For non-contiguous US states please contact us directly for a quotation.