Analog Crossover Network Chassis (Pre-order: Ships Nov 15 2018)
Custom chassis for the Analog Crossover Network.
- This is a pre-order, shipping directly from Italy with Fedex 3-5 day, in mid-November 2018.
- The price includes free shipping to the contiguous USA
- If you are from the EU please see the information about ordering chassis within the EU page
- If you don't want to wait until November, you can buy a Galaxy 230x230 chassis in aluminum right now, and DIY :)
About the current pictures:
- Pictures shown are prototype only
- The final product will have the front panel nicely anodized so the "pot slot" looks nicer
- The final product will have a silkscreened rear panel
- Customized Galaxy 2U 230x230 chassis (steel covers and rear panel)
- "Analog Crossover Network" silkscreen
- LED holes in the front
- "Pot slot" on the inside of the front panel. This is a groove CNC cut in the front panel to reduce the panel thickness to 4mm. This allows the easy mounting of various potentiometers or other devices that require a thin front panel.
- DC input hole
- 8 RCA holes (that's 2 for input, 6 for output)
- 4 Neutrik D-Series XLR holes (1 for input, 3 for output)
- Silkscreen to show inputs and outputs
We Also Recommend
* For non-contiguous US states please contact us directly for a quotation.