Linear Systems LSK170 Ultra Low Noise Single N-Channel JFET (8 Pieces)
LSK170 ULTRA LOW NOISE SINGLE N-CHANNEL JFET from Linear Systems.
- Specification sheet for LSK170
- If a grade is not available for sale that means it has sold out. Please subscribe to the stock announcements thread to be notified of new stock arrivals.
- Please note that the grade you want depends on your needs - please see the Linear Systems JFET support thread in The diyAudio Store support forums for more information about which grades will best suit your application
- Some application notes from Linear Systems mobile information website that was set up for Burning Amp 2013
- Grade A (Idss 2.6 - 6.5): 8 pieces $60.32
- Grade B (Idss 6 - 12): 8 pieces $32.76
- Grade C (Idss 10 - 20): 8 pieces $29.64
- Grade D (Idss 18 - 30): 8 pieces $29.64
Order Limits for LSK170 grades as of Aug 14, 2017
- No more than 10 units (10 x 8 packs) per customer, per month, of any one grade
- We provide these JFETs as a service to the do-it-yourself audio hobbyist community and it's important that we can always keep these parts in stock for small orders from hobbyists. Please keep this in mind when ordering large quantities.
- If you would like to order more than 10 units, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and to discuss volume pricing and availability
Measuring just right!
Very pleased with my order and all aspects of my interaction with DiyAudio Store. The store was very communicative at every step, keeping me updated and informed of status. I had a couple of question. Elena responded on a Sunday over the holidays. Really impressed. What a great service to be able to get major project components from the DiyAudio forum site. I am a long term member of DiyAudio and former Bass List member.
Arrived fast as ordered without problems.
(had to pay customs though...)
Two of the premium priced "A grade" JFETs I ordered had a measured Idss of approximately 8mA, even though the advertised spec was for an Idss in the range of 2.6mA - 6.5mA. Those should have been sold as the less expensive B grade parts. Considering the nearly two-fold price differential, this is an area where the store needs to pay more attention.
No question, this is the real deal. The only replacement that I know that works.
We Also Recommend
* For non-contiguous US states please contact us directly for a quotation.