Linear Systems Matched JFETs
Some lines might be available for back order. Before placing a back order, please make yourself familiar with how they work and note that we do not ship partial orders.
- Guaranteed authentic Linear Systems JFETs
- Matched to ±0.1mA (tested at 10V / 22'C and sorted into 0.1mA bins). For more information see our JFET matching information page.
- NP (LSK170/LSJ74) are ideal for a stereo BA-3, F4, F5, F5T, F6 and more
- PP (LSJ74/LSJ74) are ideal for Aleph J or BA-1 gain stages
- Please direct all technical questions to the Linear Systems JFET support thread
- Limit of 2 units per customer per month due to supply constraints. We want to ensure they all end up in the hands of builders who are going to use them for making projects, not hoarded or resold.
- If you need more than 2 for a particular build, please email email@example.com with details of your build. Our goal is to see the most amps actually built and shared with the community as possible.
- We provide these matched JFETs as a service to the do-it-yourself audio hobbyist community and it's important that we can always keep these parts in stock for small orders from hobbyists. Please keep this in mind when ordering large quantities. If you would like to order a large quantity, please check with us first via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|LSJ74 ±0.1mA Matched Pair (Grade B)||2||AJ BA1-GS|
|LSJ74 ±0.1mA Matched Quad (Grade B)||4||AJ BA1-GS|
|LSK170 ±0.1mA Matched Pair (Grade B)||2|
|LSK170 ±0.1mA Matched Quad (Grade B)||4||Mezmerize|
|LSJ74/LSK170 ±0.1mA Matched Quad (Grade B)||2||2||F4 F5 F5T V1/2 F6 BA3-GS|
|LSJ74/LSK170 ±0.1mA Matched Octet (Grade B)||4||4||
Glad they are stocked as I have no means to verify matched sets. Shipped fast and no issue.
Just wish they didn't sell out so often. I am anxious to build other amps.
Used in my DIY F6 , sounds great. Thanks
B1R2 pre with separate 28mF CRCRCCC supply built and sounding swell in my system. F5T with a twist now underway. Thanks for supplying these vital components and matching so close.
Having a supplier supplying these sought after JFETs is a good thing for us DIYers, they have even assembled them for one pair of winter dark building projects with PCBs also coming from the DIY Audio Store. Thank you for the unique opportunity to get these parts and components.
Shipping was fast and tracking notifications were helpful. Thanks DiyAudio for all of your hard work.
We Also Recommend