- N Channel Quad (NNNN)
- Linear Systems LSK170 Quad Idss 6-8mA - $30
- Linear Systems LSK170 Quad Idss 8-11mA - $35
- P Channel Quad (PPPP)
- Toshiba 2SJ74 Quad Idss 6-8mA - $45
- Toshiba 2SJ74 Quad Idss 8-11mA - $50
- NP Quad (NNPP)
- Toshiba 2SK170/2SJ74 Quad Idss 6-8mA - $40
- Toshiba 2SK170/2SJ74 Quad Idss 8-11mA - $45
- NP Octet (NNNNPPPP)
- Toshiba 2SK170/2SJ74 Octet Idss 6-8mA - $90
- Toshiba 2SK170/2SJ74 Octet Idss 8-11mA - $100
- All parts are guaranteed to be new and authentic (Linear Systems are new, Toshiba are new-old-stock)
- Matched to ±0.1mA, guaranteed ±0.2mA. Tested at 10V / 22'C and sorted into 0.1mA bins. For more information visit the JFET matching information page.
- All JFETs are grade B/BL (which specifies 6-12mA), but you can now choose from an Idss sub-range. Learn more about how to choose the right Idss for your project.
- Manufacturer specifications: LSK170 | LSJ74 | 2SK170 | 2SJ74
- Note that any letters or numbers printed on Linear Systems JFETs do not refer to grade, they are batch identification. All grades have identical physical housing. You cannot tell the grade by looking at the JFET itself. The only way to know the grade is by testing for Idss.
- N Quads: Limit of 8 units per customer per month
- P Quads/NP Quads: Limit of 2 units per customer per month
- NP Octets: Limit of 1 units per customer per month
These JFETs are provided as a service to the do-it-yourself audio hobbyist community and it's important that we can always keep these parts in stock for small orders from hobbyists. Please only buy what you need.
If you need more than the above quantity for a particular build, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Project use reference
I've just built B1 around those. Haven't auditioned it yet, but the oscilloscope says it's basically perfect 10Hz-500kHz. I'm very happy so far, I'll probably come back for more.
I have ordered these original Toshiba 2SK170/2SJ74 - JFets (BL-range) a few weeks ago.
Today I measured them with great results - they are matched very, very well!
Delivery was fast. They have been packed extremely well! Thanks a lot to the diyAudio-store!
On the pics some measurements - you know with different temperatures and test-equipment
you can get different values - very good matching job!
Many thanks to Elena and diyaudio for sorting out customs issue. Excellent service.
Where would I be without these jfets?
Currently underway with BA1/2 pre with 610/9610 headphone buffer nailed on, 27V rails, 2.4R degeneration, 450/550 regulation from Waynes Pearl 1 circuit. Balanced xlr input only from my balanced DAC, 4 gang tkd pot. Nearly done, just got to connect boards, psu, pot etc. I can alter source resistors, load resistance and may try extending feedback loop to buffer output.
Also F5 in a galaxy box (!), 500VA, 4 x 47000 caps, 37V rails, cascoded jfets, 240/9140 mosfets just to be different, soft start, yet to fit heatsinks and audio boards, should probably renew my eyebrow insurance before I switch this one on.
Pearl 1 MC phono stage using three LSK170 quads.
BA3 pre, mje 15034/5 cascoded jfets, 35v rails, 510/9510 mosfets, biassed to over 300mA, multiple source and load resistors for adjustment, TL431 psu regulation for easy adjustment of supply voltages.
But can you tell which one is which?
The new ACAmp is working well sound is nice with Denon 9600 headphone
Pictures will follow later
I decided to use these as a test bed for my JFET matching jig. Of course they tested as a perfect match. As always, DIY audio Store delivered.
When I ate these transistors they tasted just like 2sk170s.
The waveforms I saw from my buffer look supreme- these transistors are the real deal, and matched nice and close. Don't buy the fake ass 2sk170s from China. Get the real deal. Eat them with your ears when you hook up your amp.
Excellent service, thanks
Excellent customer service and products.
We Also Recommend