Pre-order Information Page
What are pre-orders?
We generally offer pre-orders so that you can:
(a) Secure an in-demand product before it's available to the public
(b) Secure a product that has sold out but will soon be back in stock
- No need to remember to come back later and place another order when it's back in stock
- Pay for one shipment instead of multiple shipments
Here's how it works:
- Purchase a pre-order product just like any other in the store. Add other items to your order at the same time if you'd like to combine shipping.
- You pay the full price including shipping now (thank you!), and when everything is ready, we'll ship it to you along with the rest of your order
- We don't ship partial orders. If you mix your pre-order with regular items, they will all ship at the same time, in the same box, once every item in your order is ready to ship. There is one exception - chassis items shipped from our partners in Italy will ship as soon as they are ready. Please consider whether you would be better served placing two separate orders if you want something shipped immediately that is in stock now, rather than waiting for your pre-order item(s) to arrive.
- The advertised "Ships by" date is the date we expect to put your package in the mail. When you choose your shipping method you will see an estimated transit time, please add that transit time to the "Ships by" date and you should have an approximate delivery date.
- We always try to be conservative with our advertised shipping dates, and often beat them. Occasionally we miss them due to circumstances outside our control. We cannot under any circumstances guarantee that we will ship on the expected shipping date, but we will always try our best! If the shipping date is critical to you, it's better that you wait until it comes back in stock and order then so you know it will ship immediately.
- If you have any questions, hit up our friendly helpdesk. Thank you!