Back panel parts kit plus PCB / Transistor / Diode mounting parts kit for the Deluxe Chassis
A premium back panel parts kit, plus PCB / Transistor / Diode mounting parts kit for the deluxe chassis.
- Schurter 4304.6090 IEC Power Entry Module with 2 fuse holders
- 2 pairs of premium gold plated, heavy duty binding posts (A total of 4 binding posts, two red, two black)
- Two gold plated RCA inputs
- Mounting nuts, bolts and lock washers for the Power Entry Module
- 20 M3 brass standoffs for mounting your PCBs to the chassis heatsinks
- 20 M3 hex socket head bolts for securing your your PCBs to the standoffs
- 24 M3 hex socket head MOSFET / Diode mounting bolts
- 24 fender washers for MOSFET / Diode mounting
Please note that your application will determine your specific voltage and amperage requirements so you will need to source your own fuses. Back panel not included.
Note on soldering the binding posts
Since the binding posts are quite thick, they will retain heat and might prove a little challenging if you aren't prepared. However with a good soldering iron and the right technique you can remain in charge :)
- Be sure to clean the soldering surface with alcohol or acetone prior to soldering
- Use a good soldering iron. You can't go wrong with a HAKKO, such as a HAKKO FX888D and it will literally last you a lifetime. Be aware that there are fakes out there, if in doubt order from your country's official distributor.
- Use a 1/8" chisel tip or high thermal mass tip. Here's a FX888D with a bundle of 5 different tips and here's a 5 chisel tip bundle pack.
- Set your soldering iron to approximately 800F (426C).
- It helps to add a bit of fresh solder to the tip of your iron
- Be sure to use a eutectic solder such as 63/37 Eutectic or Lead Free Eutectic solder. Eutectic solder has a melting point that is the same as its freezing point.
Very good quality, helps a lot for quick building!
Great store - fast shipping!
We Also Recommend
* For non-contiguous US states please contact us directly for a quotation.