Linear Audio Silent Switcher MkII
Your projects need a low voltage power supply. Very low noise. No hum, no mains pops. Efficient and portable.
Enter the SilentSwitcher by Linear Audio:
- Very small (2.2x0.6in; 56x32mm)
- New MkII version ships with resistors allowing you to customize the output voltage.
- Primary output: Your choice of ±15V, ±12V, ±8V or ±5V at 150ma. Jan has posted some notes detailing how ±18V (at 100ma) and ±24V (at 50ma) are also possible if you add your own resistors.
- Secondary output: Your choice of 6.5V or 5V or 3.3V at a minimum 0.5A
- Efficient, cool running
- Runs from a USB charger or from a powerbank for total mains separation
There's no longer an excuse for a noisy or humming preamp or DAC or active crossover! You can read more about the product here: https://linearaudio.nl/silentswitcher
It's working. And working perfect.
We Also Recommend
Back panel parts kit plus PCB / Transistor / Diode mounting parts kit for the Deluxe Chassis