The all new Universal PSU V3.0. Bigger and badder than ever, complete with a well illustrated build guide.
- Fully compatible and optimized for the new Deluxe 4U and Deluxe 5U chassis to allow easy installation on the base, chassis front panel, or on riser panels
- Can accomodate 35mm, 30mm and 25mm caps
- Double sided 70um copper tracks
- Added PI resistors for a total of 7 per side of the PSU
- Each side is completely independent of the other providing separate grounding take off points
- Grounding scheme at user's discretion (i.e. can be utilized for star grounding)
- Ground vias available for joining on-board/local ground
- On-board heatsinking for the diodes
- Larger tracks whenever possible
- Most inputs and outputs have larger vias to accommodate large wires
- Input and output vias arranged to also accommodate Snap-On terminals
- Output has larger vias for direct wire soldering to the board
- Output has vias arranged to either accept Euroblock connectors or Snap-On terminals
- Diode Section and Capacitor Section can be joined either by large diameter jumper wires or Fast-On connectors or direct soldering
- Capacitor section can be stacked one on top of the other. Connections for quick parallel stacking are provided via Snap-On connectors or direct soldering.
- Diode section can be snapped off from the Capacitor section (0.2mm V-Cut both sides)
- Capacitor section can be snapped off lengthwise regardless if the Diode section is still attached or snapped off for more build flexibility (0.2mm V-Cut both sides)
- Snapping is possible thanks to 0.2mm v-cuts on each side of the 1.6mm board. It takes a lot of force to snap the board - enough so you won't ever snap it accidentally but not so much that you will have a hard time snapping it.
- 80x80 mounting scheme on the Capacitor section for front panel chassis mounting
- Extensively supports DA's mounting systems and bases
- Options for Input snubbers (RC or RC + C) and options for output RC snubbers or bypass
|Dimensions||171mm x 156mm|
|Mounting holes||Holes are on a 10mm x 10mm grid|
|Number of boards included||1|
Well made good design. I bit large for what I was looking for but will work. I would really appreciate an un-regulated dual rail PS for a pre-amplifier with good smoothing and filtering included either CRC or CLC, an indicator to show both channels have power rather than two Led's, and output fuses. +/- 22V @ 0.6A per rail. I am sure I could design this but currently have no time and good quality pcb's are difficult to find on the internet. .
And here we have another great piece from the folks @ the DIY Audio Store. Holes just the right size holes for solder bleed through. There beautiful. Thanks folks and super fast shipping.
Good quality pc board. Look forward to use it in a F6 build ( once I have gatered all the parts)
I’ve been looking for a product like this some for my amp builds and one as a power supply that I can change voltage on when bench testing different AMP build configurations .
I bought two sets most likely will buy many more for other projects
Nicely laid out boards. The construction is great. They fit the diyaudio way.
We Also Recommend
* For non-contiguous US states please contact us directly for a quotation.