- PCB designed by Jan Didden based on the Jung/Didden regulator from Audio Amateur, includes Walts’ latest refinement;
- Blue PCB contains one positive and one negative regulator; can be separated for individual use, 10mm mounting pitch in both cases;
- Picture shows stuffed board - this is an example only, we are only selling the PCB and you will need to buy all the parts to stuff the board;
- Article including BOM & Schematic by Jan Didden
- Jan's introduction to the Super Regulator in his blog
- Measurements from Jack Walton’s Linear Audio Vol 4 article.
- Super regulator board support discussion thread
- Updated version includes:
- added option to use SMD as well as Through-Hole footprint for the opamp
- added an RC-filter for the remote sense to be better armed against tendencies for oscillation
|Dimensions||86mm x 77mm|
|Mounting holes||Holes are on a 10mm x 10mm grid|
|Number of boards included||1|
We Also Recommend
* For non-contiguous US states please contact us directly for a quotation.