Amp Camp Amp Parts Kit Only
The Amp Camp Parts Kit includes everything you need to build the Amp Camp Amp except the recommended power supply and a chassis. You can also buy the complete Amp Camp Amp kit which has everything included.
- All parts are purchased directly from reputable US distributors
- Printed circuit boards (Revision 1.6, which is the latest, ACA 1.8 uses revision 1.6 boards)
- Transistors including Linear Systems's JFETs and IRC MOSFETs
- Switches, LEDs, capacitors, resistors, everything is included except the PSU and chassis
- The same parts quality Nelson Pass uses in his own amplifiers
- Keratherm® MOSFET insulators - very efficient and no grease required
- M3 board mounting standoffs, w/ stainless steel bolts and washers
- Stainless steel mounting bolts and washers for MOSFETs
- Gold plated speaker terminals and RCA Jacks
- Power connector jack
- Copper hookup wire in assorted colors
- Cover plate for XLR hole (for advanced users, the XLR hole gives the possibility to create monoblocks with over 20 watts per channel)
The build was not very difficult. Just follow instructions and you wil get there.
I build two ACA's to serve as dual mono block. The sound is magnificent.
I use it with and AUDIOPHONICS EVO-SABRE diy DAC, without an additional pre-amplifier. That still gives plenty of volume to listen.
Interesting to notice the change of sound when stepping over from using the ACA as stereo to mono blocks. This is the 2nd ACA i have build. As mono blocks, the have more grunt but also sound more detailed. The soundstage improved hugely and produced more 3 dimensionality. Have a lot of fun with them 😃
We Also Recommend